Sunday, October 22, 2006

P'shutim....Talking On Cell In Shul

ANYWAY I am beginning to think that people are totally clueless!!!!!
last week I came to shul for mincha a little late and had to daven in the hallway outside the shul. After davening the Rav speaks for about 5 min then they daven maariv. The doors to the shul are always open to the adjacent hallway area. Someone gets a phone call during the rabbi's speech - he proceeds out the door into the hallway area and starts talking as if he was the only person in the world!!! I'm sure most people in shul were able to hear him as someone proceeded to close one of the doors leading into the shul. Where do people get so much chuztpah? Don't they realize they are disturbing the tzibbur. I can't understand what this guy was thinking. Any ideas???

1 Comments:

At November 02, 2006 8:41 PM, Blogger FrumWithQuestions said...

I just put a link to this post on my blog. Your story got me a little angry because of the reason why you had to daven in the hall and the fact that people need to answer their phones in shul. I either turn mine off or leave it home when I go to shul.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home